Thursday, May 29, 2008

Friday, 13thThursday, 29th

I reached school at 9:10 with terie and found out that ms khoo suddenly decided to delay the SS remedial till 9:45. We were supposed to get our papers back today but as usual, we didn't. So, I sat next to her till ms khoo came and was trying to suggest ideas to ngikhiong about enjoyedu homework when she said something about me talking (i'd rather she scold me because the way she does it makes me uncomfortable.) But well, okay talking for whichever cause during lessons is still my fault so lets put that aside.



4L waited for ages in the 1G classroom, its always like that for oral. I didn't really bother to touch the book at all because my head felt like something's pounding on it. Its terrible. Not like reading in advance would help much because we'll know no crap about the questions for olevels anyway, so its better to treat it as a test I guess. I predict my MYEs are already seriously screwed so its no point making myself stressed up.


Got NCkoh (i don't know what else to call her. Mrs koh? ms koh? mdm koh?) and she gave me a sianded look. I never had a chance to get to my main point because she'll always cut me halfway. Overall, I think it was a bad job because my vocabulary usage was very limited (My english is deteriorating)



Met Leongying, Elissa and Chia because we're supposed to reach Siglap south CC by 1 (which wasn't possible, but we still took the cab anyway). Leongying had a bad day and even got dog poo on her shoes D: cheerup k leongying, things will be better like always we'll have to believe that :D Anyway, Chia went for choir first while the three of us with grumbling, growling and rumbling stomachs hopped over to the petrol kiosk to grab us some food and drinks; while leongying washed the poo off her shoes. I'm dumb in real life situations yikes, somebody should just throw me in some survival camp.



Practice in the conference room went well with mr toh but we screwed up majorly in front of Victoria School and Meridian JC. Everything went sharp and without any emotions, it really just sucked hell. I might just not aim for VJC anymore because given my current situation it wouldn't be possible. Hope a miracle will occur (along with hardwork from now on)

MJChoir did really well, I liked their blend alot and of course the choice of songs. The last one and ave maria was (Y). VS was way better than us but in my honest opinion I preferred MJC's performance much more. I'M AIMING FOR MJC and join the choir if I can't get into VJC. (great great possibility)


After the performances and stuff, Mrtoh changed our positions to improve the blend. GUESSWHAT! I'M AT THE LAST ROW! LAST ROW!


Went home with peixuan, Qianyu after waiting for Yingjun and Alvina haha, I stupidly took the bus 12 to pasir ris (took the longest time in my life), ate a chococone while qy had a sunday, took the mrt home, had dinner, watched tv, worried about my ic, and sat here.



What a dumb post. Can anybody tell me where my precious IC could have gone?

No comments: